Choose Hardwood Flooring
Find every style and species you want when you shop The Floor Trader Gulf Coast for hardwood flooring. Our huge selection of hardwood flooring includes many types and styles that are as budget-friendly as they are elegant. We have a style to complement any décor for your home or business in Gulfport, Ocean Springs, or Mobile.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
Some of the many benefits of hardwood flooring, in addition to its long-lasting visual appeal, include:
- Wood flooring rarely needs to be replaced, so it is cost-effective over time because it can be refinished rather than replaced.
- The gleaming look of hardwood flooring also lasts even in high-traffic homes and businesses.
- Hardwood flooring is environmentally friendly.
- Wood floors don’t trap dust so are a healthy choice for people with respiratory problems.
What Is Engineered Hardwood?
Engineered hardwood is particularly popular for its composition of three-to-five thin layers that are fused together to form one solitary board. The layers, which do not have to be from the same wood species, are finished with one last veneer layer that is glued to the supportive layers and determines the particular species of engineered hardwood. Less susceptible to water damage than solid wood, engineered hardwood floors are usable for homes that are below or above grade, as well as in basements. Great application for southern homes.
Popular Hand Scraped Hardwood
The hand scraped hardwood flooring look is coming back into vogue in both traditional and modern homes. Hand-scraped hardwood has usually been associated with a rugged, historical style, to befit the character of an older home. As well, many homeowners are choosing hand scraped hardwood because it adds a sophisticated, a warm, vintage style to any room.
Our Flooring Store Offers More
We aim to assist customers with the best savings tools in the flooring industry. Some of the ways we pass along savings to our valued customers include:
- Stocking a Tremendous Flooring Selection
- Offering Customers In-Stock, Take Home Flooring
- Low Overhead as Products are the Main Focus, not Bricks & Mortar
- Professional Installers that Work Directly with you, the customer
- Financing Available from our Partnership with Synchrony
For more information on hardwood flooring options for your home or business in the Gulf Coast, call or visit one of our three locations in Gulfport, Ocean Springs or Mobile. Please fill out our convenient contact us form. We are locally owned and operated and have more than 50 years of flooring experience.